rt360 – Expected Credit Loss
rt360 – Expected Credit Loss is an integral part of the IND AS 109 product suite that helps bank assess any significant increase in credit risk. It estimates credit loss systematically and at a granular level for over the life span of a loan
Expected Credit Loss is a business-driven technology solution that enables banks to compute Expected Credit Loss as per regulatory guidelines, while addressing requirements such as PIT PD, and macro-economic factors.
- Computes 12 months’ ECL & Lifetime ECL
- Computes ECL for both fund-based and non-fund-based facilities
- Automate PD/LGD/EAD computation approaches based on the user’s choice of model
- Option to estimate PD/LGD/EAD at pool or individual exposure level using historical data
Computes Effective Interest Rate
- Detailed cash flows for different types of financial instruments
- Cash flow generations based on terms and conditions of contract (E.g.: fixed/floating rate, prepayment, drawdowns)
Perform validation and calibration
- Automated validation of parameters as per RBI/Basel requirements through a pre-built library of tests
Dashboard and Reporting
- Pre-built dashboards, reports for management reporting
- User-defined portfolio for quick edits and regular updates
Proactive credit risk assessment and monitoring
Automation of credit risk governance processes
Faster time to achieve regulatory compliance and internal reporting
rt360 Early Warning System
Identify credit risks proactively leveraging end-to-end predictive analytics
rt360 Enterprise Risk Management
As technology and new business models evolve, you need to cope with risks arising from multiple facets of banking operations.
rt360 Model Risk Management
Global regulators in recent times have paid an increasing attention to managing risks arising from extensive use of models in decision making.
rt360 Asset Liability Management
Growing regulatory mandates by the Bank of International Settlements’ (BIS) demand automated systems for robust asset-liability management.
rt360 RAROC Calculator
As you focus on credit growth for your bank, capital allocation and pricing is critical to maximizing profitability and driving sustainable growth
rt360 Expected Credit Loss
With the introduction of the global International Financial Reporting Standards-9 (IFRS 9) and its equivalent Indian Accounting Standards (IND AS) 109, financial institutions are adopting scientific methods for computing credit losses.
rt360 is a risk management product suite to manage the entire risk portfolio of banks and financial institutions that includes credit risk, capital allocation, pricing risk, liquidity risk, model risk and operational risk.
rt360 is designed by bankers, risk practitioners and technology specialists with a Business First, Technology Next approach, empowering banks and financial institutions to focus on their credit growth and profitability while managing their risks. The product is fully designed and made in India to address the complexities of the financial sector globally. The suite comprises of five distinct products to manage each of the risk portfolio.